A History of Shrewsbury United Reformed Church

The site was bought, and worship began, in 1862.  Work on the building started at once and the foundation stone was laid in  1863.

2012 saw a wide range of activities taking place to mark 150 years of worship.  A book was produced to record our journey so far, and copies can be seen at the church.

We also have a lot of leaflets giving information about our many activities, all freely available.